**Online registration is CLOSED**
We will still be accepting registration in-person at the conference Registration Desk at the BMO Centre.
Important information before you register
- Are you traveling from outside of Canada? If so, please see our Traveling to Canada page for more information.
- Are you bringing a companion? If so, please see our Companion Program page for more information.
- Have you registered for the Welcome Reception at the YouthLink Calgary Police Interpretive Centre? The Welcome Reception can only accommodate the first 300 guests, so registration for this event must be done separate from conference registration. Register early to secure your spot!
- You must pre-register to attend the conference. No in-person registrations will be allowed.
Please note that for applicants requiring a travel visa, you must register and pay first, then contact the IAWP for a visa letter. To avoid unnecessary delays with visa applications, we recommend requesting a visa letter prior to March 26, 2018. Please visit the Contact Us page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or to request your visa letter.
If you are registering for the Companion Program or any of the Companion Tours you MUST specify the number of tickets to each event/tour, as well as your conference ticket, before proceeding to register.
Example registration: If I am an IAWP member attending the conference with one companion and require the “Companion Program – All Events” and the “Companion Tour – Columbia Ice Fields” then in the register options below you would chose:
- 1 from the dropdown for “IAWP member Early Bird(until April 30,2018)”;
- 1 from the dropdown “Companion Program – All Events”;
- 1 from the dropdown “Companion Tour – Columbia Ice Fields”.
- Proceed to the bottom of the page and you will see the “Register” button highlighted.
Please note, you will be directed to the Eventbrite® website to complete the registration.
What is the refund policy?
Conference delegates registering before April 30, 2018 may have their registration refunded prior to the conference commencing. All requests for refunds after that date will be reviewed on a case by case basis to determine timing of the refund.
- Before April 15 – full refund
Is my registration transferable?
Conference registration may be transferred to another delegate prior to July 31, 2018.