ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The conference committee invites the submission of abstracts for those interested in presenting at the conference. Presenters will be given 45-60 minutes to deliver an oral presentation (including question time). While co-authors or presenters are allowed, the primary author should submit the abstract. All abstracts must be submitted online via this website using the submission form provided below. Presenters may choose from one of the following two options:
- To be paid registrant to the conference at a discounted registration fee of $825.
- To present their material in their designated time slot and not attend the remainder of the conference.
Those submitting abstracts should focus their material on the following topics:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Organizational Change
- Leading Change
- Relationships With External Agencies
- Community Partnerships and Community Engagement
- Recruiting/Employee Retention
- Collaborative/Investigative Approach to Solving Crime
- Wellness and Mindfulness
***Should a presenter have a topic they wish to speak about that is not applicable to one of the topics above, there will be a miscellaneous category for consideration.
- Abstract Submissions: December 31, 2017
- Author Notification: January 31, 2018
- Author Registration: April 30, 2018
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CRITERIA
Abstracts are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference theme
- Interest to an international audience
- Professional contributions and merit
- Clarity of abstract
Applicants will also be required to submit a minimum of two references with their abstract that can be contacted by the evaluating committee and to provide a brief biography in the space provided.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS
When submitting an abstract, presenters must abide by the following guidelines:
- Abstract must not exceed one page in length using standard margins
- Abstracts are to be submitted in Arial font size 11, left justified
- References, graphics, tables, footnotes or images should NOT be included with the abstract
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT