The Royal Tyrrell Museum is Canada’s only museum dedicated exclusively to the science of palaeontology. In addition to housing one of the world’s largest displays of dinosaur skeletons and fossils, the Museum offers a wide variety of creative, fun, and educational programs that bring the prehistoric past to life.
Departs: 8:00am Returns: 5:00pmInclusions:
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Admission into the museum
- Activities include: over 10 unique exhibits, interactive activities for families, guided and unguided badlands walks (located just outside the Museum), and cafeteria.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain jacket/umbrella
- Money for treats, lunch, and souvenirs
Cost: $65.00 per person
Website link: http://tyrrellmuseum.com/
Companion Tours Menu
- Day 3 – August 29, 2018 (choose one)
- Banff Gondola and Town Tour
- Canada Olympic Park and Fort Calgary