If there is one thing you should do when you visit the Canadian Rockies, it is the Glacier Adventure. This once-in-a-lifetime excursion will leave you feeling exhilarated and inspired, with an amazing ride on a massive Ice Explorer bus and trek onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier. Then, take a jaw-dropping walk along the glass-floored Glacier Skywalk at the cliff’s edge.
Departs: 7:00am Returns: 6:00pm
- Coach transportation to and from your hotel
- Admission into attractions
- Stunning road-trip through the Canadian Rockies. Please note that this is an approximate 3 hour journey each way.
- Lunch provided
- Activities include: photography, natural history interpretation by tour operators, glacier-walking, potential to see wild animals, cafeteria, restaurant
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain jacket/umbrella
- Warm jacket, toque/beanie. *Glacier is located app. 3000m above sea level. It common for temperatures to be much lower than in Calgary.
- Money for treats, and souvenirs
Cost: $240.00 per person
Website link: http://columbia-icefield.com/