Looking for Calgary attractions with a unique twist? Skyline Luge Calgary is a fun, fast-paced family activity that people of all ages and abilities can enjoy. It is a ‘must do’ activity during summer in Calgary, Canada! The Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on a purpose built track. Experience 1.8 kilometres (5905 feet) of twists and turns dropping over 100 metres (328 feet) in its course. It’s the world’s longest Luge track yet! After this get ready to be strapped in to a harness and zipline off an Olympic-size ski jump. You will wind down the day (and your adrenaline rush) exploring the halls of Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame.
After lunch, the tour will head to Fort Calgary. This is the place where the modern city of Calgary began! Explore colourful stories of Calgary’s past in the Interpretive Centre and learn about the Treaty 7 lands that Calgary sits on. Experience both sides of the law as you try on an authentic RCMP uniform or spend some time a replica jail. Discover this National Historic Site and take a stroll around the Riverwalk to the confluence of the Bow and Elbow Rivers.
Departs: 8:00am Returns: 3:00pmInclusions:
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Admission on the Skyline Luge, Zipline and Canada Sports Hall of Fame.
- Activities include: Skyline Luge, Zipline, sports museum and exhibits,cafeteria.
- Admission to Fort Calgary exhibits
- Activities include: Cultural exhibits, sightseeing, walking, cafeteria.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain jacket/umbrella
- Money for treats, lunch, and souvenirs
Cost: $160.00 per person
Companion Tours Menu
- Day 3 – August 29, 2018 (choose one)
- Banff Gondola and Town Tour
- Canada Olympic Park and Fort Calgary