In North America, more people visit zoos and aquariums than attend professional sporting events, providing a unique opportunity to learn about fascinating living things and to support conservation. The Calgary Zoo has a wide offering of animal exhibits, including the Penguin Plunge, Destination Africa and the Canadian Wilds.
The Telus Spark is a science museum with interactive exhibits, multimedia presentations and educational demonstrations. It features a planetary-themed dome theatre, as well as two floors of interactive exhibits that are fun and engaging for people of any age.
- Coach transportation to and from your hotel
- Admission into the park
- Activities include: animal exhibits, free interactive shows, family activities, fine-dining, cafeteria, science exhibits
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain jacket/umbrella
- Money for treats, and souvenirs
Cost: $55.00 per person
Companion Tours Menu
- Day 3 – August 29, 2018 (choose one)
- Banff Gondola and Town Tour
- Canada Olympic Park and Fort Calgary